Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Update: Finishing the Semester and What is Happening on Here

I'M BACK!!!!!!! Sorry about that unexpectedly long break. Things got a bit crazy over the last few months and I want to share that all with you guys right now.

First off, when I started posting again, I cannot tell you guys how much I loved it. Being able to talk about a part of my life that not many other people in my life get is something that makes me so happy. But there are certain things that take precedence.

Most importantly, school. When I started posting more regularly, I thought I was going to have an easy semester. I was starting my second semester of college and I truly believed that my schedule was going to be really easy. It turns out, I was wrong and I had a specific class that I and many of my other classmates were struggling in. School took up quite a bit of my time and I needed to devote most of my time and energy into making sure I was passing all of my classes, which I did.

Secondly, I was figuring out my fall semester schedule because I have just added a theatre minor to my degree program. I got that all sorted out a couple months back and I was so happy to be able to breathe and not be constantly waiting for emails from my advisors.

Lastly, I needed a mental break. Without going into specifics, some not so great stuff happened in the middle of the semester and I needed time to process everything and one way to do that for me was to put my blog on hold and focus on school and my well being.

After these last few months of finishing up school and taking care of myself, I feel refreshed and ready to get back into the swing of things.

So here is what is going to happen, I am going to continue doing Monday's and Friday's, but until I start my next semester of college, the post time on Monday's is going to change to 1 pm MST so that I can spend some time sending out links to the post and don't have to sit in my car after my voice lesson for ten minutes getting all of the links up. The time will change back to 3 pm MST on both Monday's and Friday's in August because that is when my voice lesson time will be changing.

I will be back on Monday with the continuation of my Rent inquiry posts. Hope to see you then.



Instagram: @The_Theatre_Corner
Twitter: @Theatre_Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment