Monday, July 16, 2018

Musical Theatre Kid Tag


Hey guys. As you know, I enjoy doing theatre tags because it allows me to let you guys into my life as a theatre kid and lets you guys know a little more about me. So today I am doing the Musical Theatre Kid Tag! (Link to where I found the tag)
  1. Favorite show you've performed in?
    • I would have to say Sleepy Hollow. It was one of the best shows I had ever been in and the cast and crew were absolutely amazing. Plus it was the first show I was in where everyone wanted to be there.
  2. Least favorite show you've performed in?
    • Christmas on the Gangplank (Read about that disaster here)
  3. Favorite role you've played?
  4. Most embarrassing moment on stage?
    • I was in one show where I did not know all of my lines. I have never done that since.
  5. Worst injury you've gotten from a show?
    • I was running backstage in junior high, and I slipped and fell onto a piece of wood. My costume didn't tear, but I definitely cut myself on my upper thigh. That was the worst of it.
  6. Go to audition song?
    • I haven't auditioned for anything in a long time, so I don't really have one yet. Will let you know when I do.
  7. Ever seen any shows on Broadway?
    • No, I haven't, but I want to.
  8. Broadway Idol?
    • Adam Pascal, Barrett Wilbert Weed, Anthony Rapp, Jeremy Jordan, Sierra Boggess, and Ramin Karimloo 
  9. Some of my favorite memories from backstage/rehearsals?
    • We had this little boy who was playing a ghost in Sleepy Hollow. I was also a ghost in Sleepy Hollow. He went over to the guy who was playing Ichabod Crane and he was told to grab his leg by our director. For context, in this scene, the ghosts were trying to kill Ichabod. The little boy wrapped his arms pretty high up Ichabod's leg. One of the other ghosts said something along the lines of "Woah there boy" and the kid moved his arms to Ichabod's calf. He was a little kid no older than 7 at the time so he didn't understand what he did, but we did get a good chuckle out of it.
  10. How many leads have you played before?
    • 6 (some of them are questionable)
  11. Ever had a rehearsal meltdown?
    • Yes, but it was because my director was kind of a bully to me. I am not going into specifics, but she was very intense and intimidating. We didn't get along very well even after working together for quite a while. 
  12. What do you normally keep in your rehearsal bag?
    • My script, deodorant, perfume, hair ties, and Advil (because I get migraines). It depends on the show as well
  13. Have you met any Broadway stars?
    • No. Someone, please introduce me to Adam Pascal. Thank you!
  14. How many Playbills do you own?
    • I have 14 programs if that counts.
  15. Ever gotten caught up in drama with one of your cast members?
    • Not really, If anything, I've been the emotional support for people. 
  16. Whats your favorite costume you've ever worn?
    • My costume in Aladdin because it was just a t-shirt and genie pants. It was so comfortable. I still own the genie pants I do believe.
    • Also, my costume in CinderOz. That one was pretty cool.
    • And I almost forgot my dress in Clue. That was awesome.
      I'm in the chair if you couldn't tell
  17. Whats your least favorite costume you've ever worn?
    • My outfit in Christmas on the Gangplank because the wig was terrible.
  18. Ever had a stage kiss?
    • Not yet
  19. Tap, ballet, or jazz?
    • I did all of these when I was a kid. From what I remember, I would have to say jazz. But I love watching tap numbers. 
  20. What's your dream role?
    • It has changed a little, Maureen in Rent, Christine in The Phantom of the Opera, and Ivy in Bare: A Pop Opera
Comment down below your answers to these questions if you would like. I would be interested in hearing your answers.


Twitter: @Theatre_Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment