Thursday, October 6, 2016

Welcome!!!!

Me as Pin in CinderOz
Hello Theatre Geeks, Thespians, and whatever else you want to call yourselves,

My name is Carlee and welcome to my new blog. Some of you may know of my other blog Carlee's Cosmetic Corner that I have been running for the last two and a half years now. That was back when I was first starting to get into makeup and all things beauty. I still love it, don't get me wrong, but another love has a bigger chunk of my heart than makeup and that's theatre.

My program Mary Poppins

I started actively pursuing theatre when I was in the seventh grade. My junior high was holding auditions for Aladdin, and me and one of my friends decided to audition. We both got parts. Since then, I have been a part of over 15 shows (most of which have been original scripts) and have auditioned for more than that. I am now nearing the end of high school and have continued to have theatre present in my life.

Having theatre in my life has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. It became only natural for me to write a blog about it. So get ready to be sucked into the world of performing arts. I promise you won't regret it.

Sincerely,

Carlee W., your fellow theatre geek.

Instagram: @the_theatre_corner
Twitter: @theatre_corner

No comments:

Post a Comment